I declare

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Aundrea K
      FREE

I am a mtf transsexual, and am about to begin hrt and my journey to being a women inside and out

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Outstanding news Aundrea. You have my best wishes as you head off down the road called ‘My Journey’. If your road is like mine, it will be pretty smooth, with clear skies. And hopefully the traffic is light too. Hugs, Michelle

Aundrea K
        FREE

Thanks, I came out to my so last night, trading it slow with her, avoiding the trans part for a while and hoping to not lose her is a good start point.

I’m not sure I’ll get as lucky as you, it’s been one of my hardest days ever today. I just can’t tell where she stands or is leaning. I have to be patient and pray she doesn’t leave.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Aundrea, your luck is what you make it. If one door closes, another one is sure to open. It might take awhile, but that new door will ultimately open. It is just scary to think of the old door closing, if you don’t know what the new door opening has to offer. Keep your chin up, and your heart and mind open and bright, and I’m sure good things will be behind that as of yet unopened door. Michelle

Aundrea K
        FREE

Thank you for your support. Agreed this is always the hardest trying to just survive as the door closes.

I can’t wait for the new adventure to start, this one hurts to bad right now that’s for sure

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?