I Declare bracelets are awesome!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I have 4, and they are great. love the beads

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Be aware that buying jewelry begets buying more jewelry (just so you know)!

Yep, that addiction lead to my earring addiction;, hoops, good Lord, have I got hoops!  Lol

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Jill Lacey.

I totally agree! I have rather a lot of bracelets (maybe too many), I wear them all day everyday.

missyjo
      FREE

giggles at DeeAnnes warning..looking at my ever growing jewelry collection including a collection of bracelets i adore …n then recalling I ordered 4 more pairs of heels today…geez

Miriya Paris
        SILVER

Don’t do it hun, heels are more addicting than bracelets. What size are you? Maybe we can do a heel swap meet so we can get new duds with out spend the money. BTW I have at least a month of shoes so I know your pain.

Miriya Paris
      SILVER

Bangles girl myself, simply love them, more the better. I think it is my inner gypsy coming out.

missyjo
      FREE

usually 10wide,..taller is better..love them..have shoemaker remaking à pair of cfm stilettos in leopard..can’t wait to wear them with à lace top n micro mini

blush

Miriya Paris
        SILVER

Oh gawd don’t talk to me about shoes….

Toni Floria
      HOSPITALITY CREW

Just got my ears pierced  can’t wait to wear my hoop’s always go out with bracelets on. Toni

Miriya Paris
        SILVER

Yepers. Big hoops with tons of bangles, add an anklet/s and a belly chain. Shimmy Shimmy. However wear your studs till your ears heal some, you do not want an infection.

Congrats Toni! I just got my ears pierced two months ago, and hope you are as happy as I am.

Just to be safe, I won’t change my earrings for another month. On the plus side, it gives me time to save up for a couple of pairs that I have my eyes on.

Stylistically, my preference is for studs with crystals or precious or semiprecious stones: blingy and colorful is my thing. Love bracelets (bangles or chains), necklaces, and anklets as well.

I’m with you! I love a cute stack of bracelets on each wrist.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?