I declare , dropping my name

• Creator
    Topic
    Terri Werner
    Participant

I was given the Terry when I was born , no one spelt it right . Sometimes with 1 R or a I . Didn’t matter to me how it was spelt  , but I never really cared for it . Over the years people I knew would give suggestions on a new name . Tried Tina for a well but it didn’t suit me at all .

So I sat down in front that blue screen and type in German girls names . In Germany there are tight strick laws on naming your child . No unisex names , no naming your child in which it will cause disgrace to them or the family .

So I picked Alexis and started using that name to see how it would fit me . People I know say that it suits me to the T ….I have that perm and proper attitude , but yet very outgoing and full of laughter with a kind hand . Porsche was my great grandmothers name so I pick that as my middle name .

Last name will be changed as well over to Wassermann ( waterman) .

So my name now will be Alexis Porsche Wassermann

Alexis

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies

Outstanding Alexis. That is a beautiful name. So I take it you are of Germanic descent. When I arrived in the world, they didn’t have sonograms, so parents had a couple of names at the ready. The name I chose just happened to be the one my parents would have used had I been born female. So, as soon as my surgery is over this Fall, it will be down to the courthouse to file the name change paperwork…. I wish you well Alexis. Michelle

Thanks Michelle , Yes I’m German from Berlin and Munich regions and Dutch on my birth mothers side . Hugs

Alexis

Michelle Larsen
      AMBASSADOR

Outstanding Alexis. That is a beautiful name. So I take it you are of Germanic descent. When I arrived in the world, they didn’t have sonograms, so parents had a couple of names at the ready. The name I chose just happened to be the one my parents would have used had I been born female. So, as soon as my surgery is over this Fall, it will be down to the courthouse to file the name change paperwork…. I wish you well Alexis. Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.