I declare that Mallory is the best thing to ever happen to me

• Creator
    Topic
    Mallory
    Participant

For years, I hid her in a dark place. I pretended she didn’t exist. I didn’t even allow her to have a name. I have taken all of life’s lumps because she was the one pure thing left in me. I buried her deep. So deep, that even I forgot about her.

over the course of the Covid outbreak, She has fought he way to the surface. As the Helen Reddy song goes, “I am woman, Hear me roar.” She’s out, and now she will not go back. She’s out to stay, and the male me is slowly fading into the background. She made a strong argument for herself. The memories of things I’ve done and didn’t understand Why… I’ve not fit in, why I don’t like the usual male things and why I’ve always longed for the femme. I started with a psychologist who helped me accept what I already knew. That I am female.

I cannot tell you how much it affected me when she said… “Mallory, you’ve never been male.” She was right. I’ve tried, but done a pretty poor job of it.

now Mallory is here.

my depression is gone.

my dysphoria has been replaced by euphoria

and.. with everything else… I never cared to do anything To take care of myself. Now. Mallory has given me the desire to care for myself. To do those healthy things that might just allow me to stay around and enjoy my feminine for a few extra years.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Mallory, it has always amazed me, how one thing, that seems so disconnected from another thing, can be the catalyst that sparks yet something else. For me, that is why even the smallest of things are to be cherished. I hope your days are filled with joy and happiness. Michelle

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.