I declare that shopping is a stress reliever!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I love shopping for women’s clothing and accessories… it gives me so much more pleasure than shopping in the men’s section.  When I feel down and out, I love to get on Zulilly (and Amazon and JCPenney and Columbia and Lands End) to see what’s new and pretty.

Charlie
      FREE

Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness just isn’t shopping in the right place.  LOL.  I call it “retail therapy.”  It works for me too, except as ftm, my tastes run to hardware, sports, outdoor, and leisure, with occasional unexplainable forays into the trivial.

Shopping for womens clothing and accessories must be the best therapy known to women.My male side shops like a man,find the item,pay for it and moves on.When I, as Michelle shops,I check everything and can take hours in the ladies section of the store.Everything feels right as Michelle and if there are no purchases made I still had a lovely day  shopping.

Mikayla shopping is soon much more fun (and time-consuming( than shopping g in man mode…which I find quite a bore.

Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Shopaholic,  I am the same way!!!!nothing better than trying something on thats new or opening a package with my hidden treasures.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?