I did it

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone,

I have been trans for around thirty years now.  In and out of denial and trying to experiment without family and friends finding out.  Purges and rebuilds, and so on.  I have spent the last few years with an accepting significant other that has helped us to work together so I can be the person that I want to be (no matter who that is) in a way that she is still comfortable and even enjoys it.  I have been a member of CDH, as Jessica Powers, for a while and decide to make the transition (forgive the pun, I cant help it) to transgender heaven.  I am trying out my new name Ronni, as I feel it may help to blend more into where I truly want to be in life.  We shall see I guess.  While I do that, I look forward to making so many new friends with all of you, and thank you all so much for such an amazing community.

Hello Ronni its nice to meet you and have you here. I am on C.D.H also under Lucinda49 , i am aslo on flickr but i might get rid of flickr. too much for me to handle 3 accounts and with what is going on with this world.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Ronni, fantastic. Me too with the CDH thing. I still have a login there, but I haven’t visited it in a very long time. Once I came to the realization that who I am not, is who I need to be, well TGH just seemed right for me. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and learn a lot. Michelle

Hey, Ronni.  Like Michelle and Lucinda, I migrated from CDH, too.  Still visit now and then, but mostly here.  I hope to get to meet you soon in chat.  Welcome, have fun and enjoy, beautiful

CARLY

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Ronni:

Glad that you dropped in. Hopefully this site will be helpful as you continue your journey.

I ask that you complete your Profile page as it helps other members to understand you and what’s going on. Also, you can update it at any time. Regular messages cannot be edited shortly after they are posted.

You said that you “have been trans for around thirty years now”. We have been trans for all of our lives. Our gender identity and sexual orientation is always with us, but you discovered your true gender identity 30 years ago…

[postquote quote=95566]
      Ronni your name is wonderful! I love ❤️ it. I have an idea that you are as beautiful as your name! (((((((( hug 🤗))))))))

Love

Kimmi

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?