- Passing is extremely important
- Passing is somewhat important
- Couldn't care less
- Not passing is somewhat important
- Not passing is extremely important
- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by .
I’ve only realized I’m trans a little over a month ago and when I first started thinking about dressing up in public I decided that I would wait until I see a beautiful feminine face in the mirror from hormone therapy. I didn’t want to push things.
Now I’ve been on hormones for only 5 days but I’m really feeling different about passing.
Now I feel that it is important that I do my part, b6 not ‘passing’ to show the world that there are lots of people like us around, more than ever! And it makes me feel so wonderful to show myself off, even if nobody else is going to like it! I don’t care!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.