I guess it’s time

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

hi folks, i am bridget. i’m a woman, and have been for a long, long time.

a short while ago i was ready to fall apart, torn by dysmorphia but keeping it tucked away inside by major depression, anxiety disorder and panic attacks. i’ve gone to therapy and on medication for all of these symptoms but now i am left with no way to avoid the mismatch between my internal self and my outside one.

So here i am, reading and trying to learn. thank you all so much for this community.

-b

Welcome little one , anyone who is truly Transgender knows from a very young age , doctors assign you a physical sex but they don’t assign the way your brain develops the first couple of months when being gestated in your mother , it’s no ones fault – yours or the mother , everybody starts out with the default gender ( female ) anyways whether the egg is fertilized with a male swimmer or female swimmer – the brain runs the body and knows that a Windows 10 programming doesn’t work with an Apple mechanical platform , there different   – relax – be cool – all is good – 1/2 the world population is female 3.6 billion approximately – so what if there’s one more – be your true self  – XO – from the old Trans – Krystal

hi hun take care and look after yourself.xx roslym

I love the way you so logically put words down. Just beautiful .

[postquote quote=100888]
      ((((((( hug 🤗)))))))))) if you ever want another friend I would love to be friends with you ma’am!

Anonymous

Hi hun, welcome to this little corner of the world.

A lot of what you just said sounds pretty damn similar to myself. Ive been there, done that. I too was at a breaking point in my life and something had to give. Then i found this place and it has confirmed a lot of things about myself that id been questioning for as long as i can remember.

If ever you wanna talk just message me hun, ok?

*pink hugs* Amelia

thanks so much guys

guess i’m coming out to my wife tomorrow

so there’s gonna be things 🙂

I have been semi-out for thirty years, married for almost thirty, as well. My wife knows and has known since the beginning, and I think a lot of us ‘bargain’ with ourselves or try to sell an internal narrative that transition won’t solve our problems or worse, make them even more pronounced, etc. It takes so much energy to deny who we are, and at some point, our mental health begins to suffer for it. I have come to the conclusion there is no easy ‘path’ for us. Both are difficult, but as I have learned from so many of my friends who have transitioned, it is better to feel whole and authentic than to live a life in prison where happiness is just not possible. Thanks for sharing your journey. We are here for each other.

[postquote quote=100918]
      My heart is with you!! (((((((( hug 🤗)))))))))))

[postquote quote=100930]
      ((((((((((((((((((((( 🤗 hug )))))))))))))))

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Bridget:

Glad that you found us and I hope that being with us will always be a good experience for you.

As I think you know, dealing with gender issues is not the work of a minute. It takes time because we not only have things to understand, but also internalize. There’s no way around it. It just takes time.

As you go through more of the site, one of the things that should stand out is that there are others who have been where you are now and there are more still who are in the midst of what you are currently experiencing. One of the most useful things about a site like this is that it is a store house for a lot of accumulated experience and information as well as a place to counter the concept of isolation. In other words, you’ve come to the right place!

Please complete your Profile page when you have time. It is valuable because eventually all threads wind up at the bottom of the pile, but your page will always be available and can be updated whenever you feel the need. It is a way for other members to understand your situation and what’s happening.

If you would like to search of other members near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Be Well!

Hi Kimmi,
      Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community to be yourself.
      My hope is that you will be comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask away and we certanly love to hear your experiances and life’s knowledge as well.
      Enjoy the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      Enjoy,
      Terri Anne

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?