I love Mother’s Day

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

This is my first Mother’s day since coming out, and this morning while making coffee I received a text from my dear friend wishing me a happy Mother’s day which made me cry and made my back go out (FML I am old) then my daughter wakes up in the past 18 years of her life she always forgot Father’s day she wraps her arms around me and says Happy Mother’s Day. Then my lovely supportive wife bought me a DLC for Planet Zoo that I have been wanting. I am so happy to all you other mothers out there Happy Mother’s Day

I sure as hell didn’t get anything, but made sure I was left out of anything that is going today.                     Halie, I am so very happy that your family recognized who you are, you go girl..                                                Bigg Huggs

timmie

Thank you, Timmie, to be honest, it was not something I expected I mean yes I wanted but I was just content with having a day that where I was not overthinking every little thing about my new life.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?