I made it!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I’m soooooo excited!!! After all my hard work learning how to produce radio shows I GRADUATED today!! I met with one of the DJ’s of Fresh Fruit radio, the longest running LGBTQ+ radio show in America, 38 continuous years and counting, and they invited me to produce with them. This is going to be way rad! I thought of going into radio broadcasting decades ago but they said I’d have to live in Nebraska or some other place until I was good enough to return to a major market such as the Twin Cities. I laughed my way out of that admissions office, lol! I was told today by all three of my teachers after I passed that I should teach this class. They were floored that I’ve never worked in radio before since I picked it up so well and had incredible confidence and ability. That. Was. KEWL! 🙂

And…everything else was going my way, too. I stopped off on my way home to play disc golf and met some other notable players. They were super happy I came to play, explained to me that they’d LOVE to see more women playing, told me about other courses, leagues, and tournaments. I went to one of the courses they told me about later and got lost. I ended up finding another park with a BIKE PARK like BMX style, omg, it was HEAVEN!! I used to be good at racing BMX as a kid. I talked to some riders there and found out I could volunteer there sometimes so until I buy my BMX bike and safety gear I’m gonna do that, too. A kid there was kind enough to give me directions to the disc golf course I couldn’t find. Nice. As I walked to my truck there in the pretty blue sky I saw a RAINBOW! Seriously, today was indeed like finding my pot of gold. Then I went and played the other course, Oakwood Park. 18 holes of free wheelin’, disc flying BLISS! It was a gorgeous course. There I talked to some guys cuz one of them said hey and he appreciated one of my drives. Made me blush. 🙂 How is all of this connected? Well…my radio show is going to uplift Transgender, Pansexual and Bi+ Voices and Culture while also reporting on Alternative sports. I was given so many wanted fresh starts today and I thank God for all of it. One of those WOW days! 🙂

Anonymous

Hey baby once again I am so happy for you, I also rode BMX and jumped as well (68 foot). record was 81 then, now 157 feet. Kewl jewl eh?.. OMG U rock and CONGRATZ WOMAN.     Huggz and Kizzez   Tracee

Tracee, omg, you were a racer, too!!?? SWEEET!! Jumping so high, it’s like, maybe flying but seeing a bird with wheels in the air is so exhilarating!! I wish you were here so we could bike together. Do you have kewl bike parks by you, too, hun?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?