i may think im transgender first time im looking for help

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hay I name is hector im a male age 26 I may think im transgender first time looking for help or someone to talk if they can help me

Anonymous

Hello Hector. Welcome to the group. This site has many members that are experienced with the transition process and are willing to answer your questions. My name is Jamie and I am a 64 year old MTF trans female. I have been on hormones (HRT) for 18 months. If you are new to the whole trans process a good place to start your reading is the Articles section. If you don’t find answers to your questions there then ask on the Forums.

LadySarah
      FREE

Hello Hector. I was 25 when I first started hormones. If you are transgender, you are at a good age to start everything.

While some members can help you figure out a few things, only a gender therapist can really help you figure it out for yourself.

If you can tell us more about yourself, and what makes you believe you might be transgender, perhaps we could tell you whether or not you should bother with a therapist.

When i was little my sister make me put on her one piece bathing suit but it didn’t bother me that it was girl clothes and when I was 10 I started wearing my cousin clothes but she didn’t know i took her clothes and put it on It feel good and when I wear her clothes I wish I was born a female.

LadySarah
          FREE

Are there any other times you feel you wish you were female? Or only when wearing female clothing?

I ask this in order to figure out if there really is genuine gender dysphoria.

There where others times that I wish I was female and couple of times that I dream that I was a female and and to day at work at the back of my mind I was wishing I was a female.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hector:

Glad you found us and I hope this will be a good experience for you.

I did a bit of searching and found a couple of things that might help. On the web site for the Resource Center in Dallas I found this:

Gender-affirming Support Group (weekly virtual gathering on ZOOM for the time being)
      https://www.myresourcecenter.org/health/hiv-aids/hiv-aids-support-groups/

(bad web design that they put the support group information under HIV…)

Gender-affirming Assessment and Clearance Letter(s)
      https://www.myresourcecenter.org/health/counseling/

There doesn’t seem to be any published information about fees for the counseling services. Anyway, both situations require contacting them in order to get started.

When you have time, please complete your Profile page as best you can. It’s a starting point for people to get to know you better…

I have felt my entire life that I was born the wrong gender. Now I accept who I am and looking for as much help and as many resources as I can now to help me with my transition into the woman I have always felt I have been! I am out to my friends and family.

LadySarah
      FREE

[postquote quote=92167]

It certainly sounds like you could be transgender. You should look into seeing a licensed gender therapist about this. They can help you understand yourself better (we are not all the same), and even help get you on hormones if that’s what you need.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?