I need help! I need to find a friend in NY I can talk to

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello,</p>
      My name is Kimberlee. I live in Long Island, NY and I know I have been transgender my entire life. Unfortunately, my lifestyle was not approved of by my family and I was forced to conform to emulate a hetero male despite me true self. I prefer men and was dressing almost full time when I lived on my own, but now circumstances have changed and I am being forced to be make. I want to start HRT and transition full-time into the woman I know I am, but I do not have any support. I’m hoping to find someone here willing to help. I pray there’s someone out there willing to take me in and help!

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by Jasmine. Reason: removed personal information
      Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hello Kimberlee,

Sorry I had to remove the your personal information, but for your safety and the members it is necessary.

That aside, you must decide what is best for you and not what everyone wants you to be. And to do that you need to understand that you may lose loved ones, for a short time while they see you change and accept you or they never speak to you again. I know that sounds terrible, but for some and most, they dont understand or will never understand how you feel.

I suggest you go to www.femmefever.com.  They have a support group.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?