I work too much :)

Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I am a postoperative woman. I live in the PNW, have for many years. My story is probably  similar to many here, I was born with male genitalia, however, always felt as if I were female. When puberty hit I started to develop secondary sex  characteristics of both female and male.
    My mother who was concerned took me to the doctor, I started “vitamin” shots shortly after.

I made a life as a man, did everything possible to prove I was more male than the next guy. Then one day I quit taking testosterone, I felt good. The side effect was fatigue, softer skin and breast soreness. I went to my gp, did some test.
    The summer of 2016 was horrible, I wanted to tell my long time lover what was bothering me, I did not want to hurt her. For the years we were together she always wanted to dress me as a woman for Halloween, I relented.
    It was a whirl wind past that, I came out to her two weeks prior on a Sunday. The following Monday were on the phone with the gender clinic of my insurer, on Halloween saw my new primary care, on November 1st had my first therapy appointment. Then things went so fast! 12/7/16 started Hrt and name change, 5/4/17 had surgical consult, 01/05/2018 shed the male parts.
    So far it has been an experience.
    Sorry for TMI

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.