I’d love your help

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,
      My name is Emily. I was on here before, but I wasn’t fully out and so I wasn’t comfortable with myself and didn’t know how to participate. Now, I’m back and confident. I’m pre-op and hope to start HRT soon. I need to find a counselor specializing in trans issues because I’m finding myself increasingly nervous about making permanent changes, yet I’m so excited about moving forward as well.

That said, I’ve gotten to a place where I want to focus less on myself and more on helping others. I started a show on Twitch where I interview a different trans person every week. We share our stories and take questions from the viewers in hopes of showing other trans people they are not alone. I am always looking for new guests to interview on the show. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please send me a message. I’d love to get some trans men on, some who identify as non-binary, as well as some supportive spouses for their perspective.

You can find the show on Twitch and on instagram at theTransgenderShow and the episode videos up on YouTube.

Be strong and be kind to yourself.
      <3
      Emily

Dawn J
      AMBASSADOR

Would love to, Em, but unfortunately, I’m not out.

Dawn

Dawn J
      AMBASSADOR

Would love to, Em, but unfortunately, I’m not out.

Dawn

Seren
      FREE

Mmmm, maybe yes. I’m not fully out but I find talking about this experience and my new adventure is very therapeutic.

Seraphina xx

Great, Seraphina. Let me know if you’d like to do a Discord chat and see how a pre-interview goes.

Best,
        Emily

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?