I’m Going 2 School!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Omg sisters… I’m SO happy today (again)!! So I got a call earlier from financial aid at the School I applied to right. I start classes the 25th of THIS MONTH, fully government funded, to earn my Bachelors Degree in Psychology (Behavioral Science) so I can be a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor!! I have dreamt of this forEVER!! Thank you all…its partly thanks to you all here..i want you to know that. You girls all reached out and pulled me up out of my pit, my depression..you dusted me off and held me up, and I wouldn’t have been able to get here without you. Thank you ALL, you are all my sisters, and a special thanks to all my girlfriends who reached out to me and made me feel so good. Oh my God… I’M SO HAPPY! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!! 💋💋💋

💕- Jessica

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Jessica, thank you so much for sharing your good news. Every day we all struggle through life’s challenges, and it is very uplifting to see when someone breaks through and beats the odds. Keep it up as I know you will be an asset to that profession. They will be honored to have you among their ranks. Best of wishes as you turn the page to a new and exciting chapter of your life. Hugs, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Oh, Baby Girl, You’ve Got This!?!?

It is ALWAYS a good thing to bet on ourselves.

VERY Happy for you and Best Wishes!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?