I’m new here

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

I’m 26, young adventurous crossdresser looking for some advice and fun conversation

Hey Katie! I’m Jayla. I’m a 24 year old crossdresser so we already have so much in common. I’d love to chat with you:

– Jayla 💕

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

The answer to your question depends upon that kind of place where you intend to go: Upscale, Honky-Tonk or somewhere in between. It probably isn’t a good idea to dress too provocatively as that often attracts the wrong kind of intention. If you have been to this place before, approximate what most women look like and then perhaps turn it down a notch. Remember that there are some who would think nothing of attacking a trans woman and one should always be conscious of the environment.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It is a great start for people to get to know you and what’s going on. As new threads are added, all threads will eventually sink to the bottom of the pile. Your Profile page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time if something changes.

Also, if you would like to search for other members near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Lufia
      FREE

While it certainly depends on where you are going, and how friendly the place is, my advice would be to pick out your cutest mini skirt and strut your stuff girl!

Cheryl T
      FREE

Well, if you know it’s T-friendly and are going with a friend or two I’d wear a cute skirt and blouse.

Jeans or leggings may be casual and somewhat feminine, but if you are confident enough then show it. Nothing beats a great pair of legs and a nice pair of heels. Just be sure that if you plan on dancing or standing around all night chatting that the heels are comfy or you will pay for your choice. There are “dancin’ heels” and there are “sittin’ heels”.

Go show them what you got and have a great time.

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

yes I think a cute blouse and skirt work well also I agree with Dee Anne  to tone it down a bit and just try to blend. And have fun!

I like the leggings idea primarily because they just look so darn hot with heels, show your shapely legs, and don’t say, “ throw me against the wall and take all of me now”. Lol

I guess They just look great and fit in with todays feminine wear.
      if however you want everyone and everything in the place come to a complete stop when you walk in, we’ll slip on the body hugging stretch LBD

with those black patent stelletos and knock ‘‘em out!

Looks like you got a pretty good body so the sexier the better.  If you’re going clubbing, I’d say a very sexy, form fitting dress; but I like the leggings and tang too.

Anonymous
      FREE

Go with what you know you want to, but definitely be aware of your surroundings. Like others have said, safety in numbers. Hugs Katie

Elli Snow
      SILVER

I suppose it would depend in part on the club and your comfort level.  For me, I spent over 60 years wearing pants because that was what was expected, so I usually wear a skirt and top or a dress when I go out.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

All:

Note that the thread was started just over 2 years ago and the original poster has not logged in for 2 years…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?