I’m new here – Gabbi Alon

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone!

I’m new here and just wanted to say hi 🙂 I’m a month into my MTF hormones and have not come out publicly yet. Looking for friends, support, and advice.

Excited to meet new people and share our journeys together.

With love,

Gabbi

Hi, Gabbi, and welcome to Heaven.  My compliments and also my support on your journey and decision to begin HRT.  I think you will enjoy the site.  There are many of us here in various stages of our adventure.  Much info, many questions, many answers, some lively chats, as well as some fun and good laughs.  Please join in and don’t be shy.  (Probably preaching to the choir, as you probably would be here if you were all that shy. (LOL)

again  welcome, and make yourself at home.

Peace and love…..Carly

Welcome, Gabbi! As Carly said, TGH is a wonderful place to come to – and filled with wonderful ladies who have ALL started our journeys with many of the same questions and issues as you probably have…we’re all here for you!

Hugs, Shawna

Hi Gabbi, I’m new here too. Been on my journey though for several years.

Anonymous

Hello Gabbi, Welcome to the group. I am in Dallas so welcome to a fellow Texan.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

[postquote quote=90561]

Glad to have you! For so many here, it is a case of been there, done that and got the tank top! Know that you are among friends…

Thank you!

[postquote quote=90660]
      Thanks so much!

Thanks Marci!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?