I’m new to this journey

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m new here don’t really know what to say but I feel keep, I might be male but I feel that the female trap in me wants to come out now. Any suggestions on what I should do. Any suggestions is much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Hi Sophie.  Welcome to Heaven.   I don’t have suggestions for you off the top of head, but I think you have found us here and that is a wonderful start.  Please make yourself at home here, kick off your shoes and join in.   Check out the different articles and forums, and by all means join in the chat, and get to know us as we get to know you.   There are many women here who are on this adventure, with advice, questions and answers, laughter and love.

Again, welcome.  Peace and love to you, dear         Carly

Thank you Carly as I look forward to this journey that I’m humble and blessed that there is a site like this to help me out and understand.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Sopheap:

Glad that you could join us! You are absolutely right, it is a journey. It is not a sprint. It is more like a marathon. It takes some time and requires a considerable, but it may be the best thing that you could have done.

I do suggest that you find a therapist who is experienced in gender issues. They will help you sort through what is really important to you and what you need to do. As you are in the Los Angeles area, I know there are many resources available.

When you have time, please continue filling out your Profile page. It is a great help for other members to understand you and how things are going.

Thank you DeeAnn for your kind words I truly appreciate it. I will fill out my profile soon.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?