- October 11, 2020 at 2:54 pm #89429
- October 23, 2020 at 5:24 pm #89801Deborah RooksParticipantSILVER
please explore your feelings and go for it. only you know what you are in your heart ,a female.:)
- October 22, 2020 at 11:30 am #89745Melissa KelleherParticipantFREE
I get you there . I feel exactly the same . But I have decided to stop beating my self up over it, emotionally. When I started accepting myself and loving myself unconditionally, I started to have to fun with my feminine side , I didnt know what to make of myself. I was like teenager , a teenage girl , learning about everything fashion, makeup , ect . I am still a long ways off from going for gender therapy, but I feel so more accepting and loving of myself. And you can feel that way as well.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 14, 2020 at 1:08 pm #89531https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymousInactive
Thanks for giving me the advice I need. Much loves.
- October 12, 2020 at 4:16 am #89433Vanessa TorresParticipantFREE
I’m the same way. The only I can say is express yourself the way you feel like it. If it feels right, it is right. I still haven’t come out fully yet, but I already identify as a woman. I’m Vanessa. Maybe you can think about names and see which one keeps coming back to you. Maybe you can start following some other transwomen on ig or Facebook or whatever platform you like. Start watching YouTube videos about transwomen coming out. Watch videos on how to look do makeup, wigs, clothes for women. And don’t be discouraged if you don’t get it right the first time, or second, third or 100 times. You’ll get there girl. I love being a woman and can’t wait to come out. As far as coming out, it’s something we have to figure out. Like I said, watch videos or read about it online. You got this girl. Embrace it. You’ll feel so much better being who you truly are.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.