I’m Sophia, I am not sure what to do

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephanie Jones 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Sophia Lawson
    Participant

I’m not really sure what to do. So, I am in the military currently and I have also been self medicating on hormones male to female, idk I guess I was shy or scared or something to talk to a doctor at the time. I have a diagnosis of gender disphoria from two separate doctors. anyways the military found out and now I am afraid that they are going to want to see a valid prescription and medical records from out in town. I have no idea where to go from here. Does anybody have any suggestions please and thank you 

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Genny Beau 
    Participant

SILVER

Sophia, I need more info to be of any help.  Who is they?  If they are military Doctors, I would be honest as you should be protected by HIPPA to a point.  Medical personnel are usually more understanding than others.  If you want to talk more directly feel free to eMail me at [email protected]

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Sophia Lawson 
      Participant

FREE

So basically, I talked to a good friend of mine that has recommended me attempt to see a civilian doctor and get a valid prescription. I am worried that I will not be able to do it in time and I am afraid that the military will try to hem me up for substance use or something crazy like that. I am just really stressed out. I have no idea what to do honestly.

Stephanie Jones 
        Participant

FREE

Just a thought, but if you are ready to come out, which I think you are by the sounds of things(?) it might make sense to make a point – that being born two-spirited, or however you think of yourself…. well, you’ll never have a better time, than the times we live in, right now. Trans is in… support groups,  trans rights… the stars are aligned for you, my friend.

Cheers,

Stephanie xo

2 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account