I’m very new to this side of me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all. My name is Roselyn Jenkins. I’m very new to this side of me. I’ve had these feelings off and on since I was a teenager. I accepted my true self on 1/5/2021. I’m looking for support from like minded people going through what this is.

Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Out of curiosity,  what changed in your life?

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Roselyn:

Congratulations! That is a major hurdle by itself. MANY people struggle to get to this point, so I’m glad that you’ve come to the realization. There is an old saying: “If you want others to love and appreciate you, first you have to love and appreciate yourself.” Similarly, if you want others to accept you as you are, first you have to accept yourself. It is a very simple concept, but difficult to do in practice. I trust that you will continue to progress towards the life that you want, and deserve, to have.

Also, I want to remind you to complete your Profile page. It helps other members to understand what’s going on for you and what your aspirations are…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?