I’m Victoria

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m not sure where to post this, but since I’m new, I guess this sub works.

I’ve been a lifetime crossdresser who has finally decided to talk to her shrink about transitioning. I’ve only recently been able to accept this truth about myself. It’s been frightening, and depressing. It’s also been liberating. I feel better now that I have finally stopped fighting this.

The next couple years are going to be absolutely bonkers, aren’t they? I guess I’ll just put on my seatbelt, and prepare for impact. It’s gonna be a curvy ride.

Hello Victoria,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Victoria:

Glad you joined us. I hope it is a good experience for you.

For some, I think crossdressing opens a door. In effect, it allows a peek in the box and can give something to think about. As you said, it has been frightening and I suspect it will be for most people. It is upsetting to learn that there could be significant changes to your life that can ripple through everything. That’s some scary stuff.

I think the other part about the liberating effect is that you come to a clearer picture of how things sit for you. It works to minimize the doubts that you have probably had for a long time.

It is good that you are working with a therapist as these kinds of considerations can be very difficult to sort out by ourselves. A therapist will help you stay focused on what needs o be thought about.

It would be helpful if you complete your Profile page. it helps other members understand your situation and the page can be updated at any time.

If you would like to search for other members in Arizona, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?