Impedimentum – Poem by Kimberly Michals

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Morgan
      CHAT CREW

Impedimentum
      Out of my way, she screams, and the locked door opens
      You aren’t tall enough, she shouts, as she scales the massive wall with ease
      I’ve seen wider cracks in the sidewalk, she scoffs, as she jumps the unforgiving river with effortless grace
      Oh my god, what do I do now, she ponders as she gazes into the deep colorful chasm that is love…In she falls, she can’t breathe, paralyzed by joy, unable, nay, unwilling to climb to safety.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Jasmine. Reason: adjusted format
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Kimberly, I so do love reading good poetry. And yours’ fits right up there for me. Poetry with conviction, meaning, and great feeling. And it is uplifting. Keep it up, and please post more. Hugs, Michelle

Morgan
        CHAT CREW

Michelle,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I’m happy that you like my poems and that they have significance for you. I’ve written dozens over the years but until recently I didn’t have the courage to share them. You and many of the other women here have given me that courage. I promise, I will post more soon.

Love Kimberly

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?