Into the Mystic

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Christine
      FREE

Good day: I hope it is a great one for you.

I’m Christine Dawn and I was born after the sun and before the wind wondering into the mystic.

Older person that finally feels safe enough to be her. I started living 100% of my life as me in 2020, even though I started dressing during early childhood. Bad cultural programing and shame has been a big wall to tear down; not sure it is all down yet. It would be nice to shares some growth experiences, medical/physical transition experiences and connect with people.

May harmony and dignity be with you today.

Hello Christine What a Wonderful Message to Wake Up To…
      And Welcome to TGH…This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self…
      And to make Wonderful Friends…
      Who Understand and are willing to Help…I just Woke Up …
      I need a go…make COFFEE…
      But JUST HAD TO SAY HELLO AND WELCOME….πŸ’‹

Welcome Christine, I’m sure you’ll find the support and information you are looking for here. In the month I have been a member, I have learnt a lot already from reading about peoples experiences.
      There are many knowledgeable ladies here who are happy to help us figure out our place in the world.

Hello Christine,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation =================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Christine
      FREE

I really don’t know for sure.

Unknown future that our magical minds create and becomes real. Like the unknown adventures of being me as a female. I’m always listening to the foghorn to guide me. I’m not sure what the adventure will bring yet; however, Im finally ready to find out.

My mind wants to see all of the rainbow when it is early dawn, so I know it is in-between light and dark; not black and white. I want to hear harmony; not disharmony around me. I want to feel the peace in our sole; not fear. I want to smell fresh skies; not stagnate. I want to taste of the good life being me and peach pie.

That is part of my mystical dream that is becoming real and every day is an adventure better than the last.

I hope that helps. time to go peach picking.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Christine.
      Christine
      FREE

Humm, Im going to throw some vibes from an old guitar at this and see if a song comes out of the fog today. that is mystical.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?