Intro:

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Jenna. I’m in my 40’s. I grew up near Sacramento CA and have been living in Honolulu HI since 2018. I grew up alpha male (conservative, athletic, masculine), however, struggling with gender dysphoria most of my life. It all started while trying on my mother’s and grandmother’s clothes around 5 years old and was fascinated. I really liked dressing as a girl and was always curious on what it would be like to be a girl myself growing up. I dressed up for halloween and dress up days in high school. It wasn’t until my early 20’s where I really started to discover what transgender was and whether I fit that identification. I crossdressed privately and eventually publicly in my 30’s. I still live a very masculine male life, however, early 2020 I traveled on an airplane back to CA as Jenna for the first time. I used the women’s restrooms, rented a car, checked into a hotel, went to maintain stream restaurants, went shopping, flew back, all with no issues. I wouldn’t say I’m passable, however, I try to dress respectable, my age, and for the occasion. I went on living as Jenna for a month. I started counseling and even HRT. I also started a f/t job as her at a women’s department store just before COVID. I’ve since stopped all of it and went back to my male life still trying to figure it all out. My biggest fear is coming out to family and friends. Only my girlfriend of 3 years and my mom know. Both are somewhat supportive. Social support in Hawaii is limited compared to the mainland. I’m hoping to find that here, and also be that support to others like me:)…

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Jenna:

You are right about taking it slowly. For many of us, in order to move forward requires some pretty significant changes in our lives. This is not the work of a minute and time is required to understand a new reality and get comfortable with it. These are things that should not be rushed through.

Thanks for completing your Profile page. It really is important and, unlike regular posts, you can update it at any time as needed.

Good Luck!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Jenna, I think I sent you a message in the past few days. Remembering all the business trips I made to Honolulu. And a few vacations. Unfortunately I never made it off Oahu, but they were all fun just the same. Michelle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?