Introducing Kittyinpink!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone! It’s lovely to finally join a transgender chat site! I  was born male but I  identify female.  I  have never liked that much! I just muddled through , but now I  realise I really need support and somewhere to chat with others.  So I’m very excited to be here! And a big hello to you all! (This is my first proper chat site and I’m inexperienced using computer! So sorry for any mistakes in posting.. )

Hello Kitty,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

============ Uploading Photos =====================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/photos/upload-photo/
      =========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/
      Glad you are here.
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi sweetie welcome to this wonderful world full of beautiful people 💖

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Kitty:

Glad that you found us and I hope that you will find the support that you are looking for.

Have you done any searching for LGBT centers in your area? The reason I ask is that a number of centers closed for in person gatherings, support groups, etc. but continued their offerings with ZOOM or other teleconferencing software. As things have loosened up, organizations are finding that teleconferencing has allowed them to expand their reach.

I live in the US in Southern California. For months before things shutdown I participated in a weekly in person women’s chat group. What we found was that when we changed to ZOOM events, we got women from other states and up the coast from us. The ones who called in from other places were happy because it allowed them to maintain contact. While they were not residents here, they either spent winters here or vacationed here with some frequency.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page as it helps others to understand you and your situation.

Also, if you want to search for other members, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Hi Kitty, welcome

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?