Introducing myself

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all,

I just recently signed onto this website. I am still exploring who I am and who I want to be. Right now I am leaning towards non-binary, though I am highly drawn to femininity and am considering full transformation. In the meantime I am exploring feminization.

Would love to connect, learn, listen, and transform.

Hermia

Anonymous

Welcome Hermia ,

It is a wonderful place to learn and grow as an individual while you start your journey .

Alexis

Anonymous

My name is Branwen Drew. I am a trans woman, a young 71 years old.  I am told I look 50.  My passions include writing poetry, drawing, painting, and other visual arts.  I am a published poet and an award winning artist. I have just started writing a column for a local progressive online and print news magazine, The Utica Phoenix.  My first column will appear soon.

I am here because this space came highly recommended by many friends.  I am look , not for a hook up, but for a relationship that could blossom into much more.  I have tried every dating app out there and all of them suck at screening out fakes and jerks.

Hi Hermia,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hermia:

Glad that you have joined us and I hope that being here will be useful as you continue with your journey.

One point to clarify is that there is gender identity and gender expression. Non-Binary would be your gender identity and you choose to express that from a feminine perspective. I understand this because it is how it sits for me. Further, in my case, I have essentially transitioned socially. The only thing left to do would be changing my name and gender markers. I view that as a lot of effort that could be put to better use otherwise. I have no plans to physically transition as I’ve never felt that I was in the wrong body. What I did eventually realize that I have always been this amalgam of male and female perspectives, energies, thought processes, likes/dislikes, etc. Once I discovered the concept of Non-Binary, it just fit. But, also know that some who are under the umbrella of Non-Binary are not drawn to neither male or female. It is just a different variation.

Meanwhile, please complete your Profile page. It really helps other members to understand what is happening for you, what’s difficult, your goals, etc. Eventually all threads sink to the bottom as new threads are added but your Profile page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

If you would like to search for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Thank you! I just noticed that my profile was blank! And thank you for sharing your wisdom.

J
      FREE

Hi and welcome I’m pretty new here myself but so far it’s been ace so much knowledge sharing and love around its great

Hopefully talk soon

J.

Hello,
      new here trying to help my trans who has just come out as M going to F.  Any and all help welcomed.

Hi, kinda nervous.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?