Introducing Treya Sage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Treya D
      FREE

Hello, I’d like to introduce myself as a new member to Transgender Heaven. I’ve chosen the name Treya Sage as my femme name and you may call me Treya.
      I’m 56 y/o, AMAB, transgender woman, just beginning to transition, have been in counseling since August 2018, had started hrt in February 2019, but soon stopped due to health matters, yet hoping to resume again shortly in April.

I’ve lived in western Massachusetts since the late 80’s, but was born in Maine. I have a 32 y/o daughter with a woman I wasn’t married to, and no children with a woman I was with for 16 years, the last 4 of those married, and whom I was divorced from as a result of having my stash of women’s clothing discovered by accident, and the ensuing revelation that I’d not likely stop, and most likely go forward with in the future. That was back in 2004. My ex-wife tried to buy into my crossdressing fetish, but her illusion of my manhood had been shattered, so divorce made sense to us both. She couldn’t handle who I was, and I could accept that. We’ve remained friends till this day.

It began as a fantasy that one day I would love to transition, but it was easier to just keep it all to myself. Over the years I’ve joked about it many times, whether it was about wearing panties and bras, or how I would have been happier born as a woman. My friends just went along with the jokes, and I soibt anyone ever took me seriously, because I’d learned early on in life it was easy to hide behind humor than to face the truth and just be myself. I lived in fear of being discovered, and I knew how to protect my truth from the world. Sadly I wish I hadn’t been like that, but fear was instilled in me from a very young age, and I still fight with it daily in soany areas of my life.

In the process of getting to the place I’m at with my life and my world and my transition, I spent a lot of time alone, and when I wasn’t, I still was.

I have in the past been an alcoholic, spent many years in 12 step recovery programs, AA and NA, and still consider myself an addict by definition of addiction as a disease, spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional. I’m considering returning to some form of recovery program as I still have addictions that affect my daily life, and feel I’ve hidden from reality by seeking comforts in unhealthy habits. I’m working on giving up the last two substances I still indulge in, tobacco and cannabis, both of which have contributed to a lung condition that has also greatly hampered my life, especially in the last 5 years, and might also be a factor in my habit of isolating and feeling so overwhelmingly alone for a number of years now as well. I haven’t felt the embrace of another human being in an intimate way for about 7 years now. I know we all have issues, and I’m at the head of the class.

Coming to Transgender Heaven I hope to connect with others who are akin to similar life circumstances and struggles and find and become my genuine self in the process. If I continue as I have till now, I’ll be quite honest, I don’t know how much longer I really want to stick around. Don’t be alarmed, I’m not saying I’m suicidal by any stretch. I suspect others may identify with the sentiment expressed.

I realize this is just an introduction, and I may have shared more than necessary in this post, but I tend to get long winded. I’ve kept so much inside for so long sometimes I can’t help myself.

I appreciate finding this website and having received an email from Vanessa inquiring as to why I cancelled my membership, and decided to give myself another chance to be a part of this community. So, I’ll end this post with that thought. I look forward to becoming part of this family and hope that I can manage to do that. Thanks for reading through all of this if you did. Peace.

Trèya ❣️

Anonymous

Welcome Treya

I am Tracee and I have been here 2-3 weeks and am very pleased and finally at ease with a site that has nice and considerate people… Enjoy being what you feel you need 2 B

Xs Tracee

Treya D
        FREE

Hi Tracee, thanks for your reply. I guess I need to look around a bit and see where I can interact with others.

Treya

Welcome back Treya!Β  Sharing and caring with each other is what we do.

Hugs, Cloe

Miriya Paris
      SILVER

Hello πŸ˜ƒ Treya and welcome back. Β We are here just like you to have that community of people who understand, and stuff. Β I have found PM’ing works fairly good for everyone but the other girls and guys all rave about the Β chat. Β (I have yet to make the party). Β  Either way just start bugging us and you will find loads of friendlies.

Miriya

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?