Introduction

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone.  I am Susannah and just joined this forum.  I am not out to anyone.  Still not sure what are the best options for me.

I started to discover myself from a recent incident that left me puzzled.  Truthfully, I have been quite afraid of what I have been discovering about myself.  It is very difficult to talk about this since I only recently started to write some of these issues.  I am discovering for the first time about myself and feelings I suppressed for all these years.  Thank you.

Susannah

Hi, Susannah.  Glad you found us.  I hope you are able to get info and questions answered here.  Many many of us have been thru that state of ‘discovering there is something unique about us, and being confused and even afraid isn’t unusual.  Please join in the chats and discussions, and feel free to ask and share.  Hope to see you around, hon

Peace and love      Carly

Jamies21
      FREE

[postquote quote=92536]
      You are not alone anymore I to am new here and so far so good . Good luck on your new Journey .

Anonymous

Hi Susannah, welcome to the group. As Carly said we all go through a time where we explore where we have been in life and where we are headed. Some of us have know from an early age that we were not comfortable with the way the world defined us based on our external genitalia, even if we did not have the words to describe it. And then some have only come to the revelation recently.  For instance I have known 60 of my 64 years that it was not right that I was in a male body and it was why I had been dressing in private as a girl for that entire time; that I never fit in with males. But it was not until the bathroom bills came up in North Carolina 5-6 years ago that to me the line was drawn in the sand and I was being challenged to decide what I actually believed. And if I was going to stay in the closet or I was going to become my true self.

So read the chats that others post and read the postings in the forums and examine yourself. Transition is not easy, but if you find that you are tired of pretending to be something that you are not and you feel trapped in the body of someone that is not you then you should explore what your future might be. At some point you will want to engage a gender therapist to help you examine yourself or to guide you into transition. Only you can decide what is right for yourself.  But a therapist can have you ask yourself the right questions. Best of luck and I hope to see you around this group for a long time.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Susannah:

Glad that you found us. Many here have been where you are now and also many folks here are willing to share their experiences. You didn’t mention if you were seeing a therapist. It is often very helpful to work with someone experienced in gender issues. Humans tend to resist change and a therapist can help you navigate through the difficult parts.

Also, when you have a chance, please complete your Profile page as best you can. It helps people to understand how things are going for you and how your journey has progressed…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?