Introduction

• Creator
    Topic
    Bree
    Participant

I’m a senior genetic male in my 50s in good physical condition. I began feminizing myself over twenty years ago by undergoing dozens of full body laser hair removal treatments. I now have a completely smooth hair free body from my neck to my toes that looks very feminine.

I’ve learned to walk like a woman and frequently do when I go out for walks to get exercise. I also regularly wear very short shorts that show some cheek or scrunch butt leggings that spread my round butt cheeks making them look very feminine and sexy. I have very intentionally begun wearing these obviously feminine garments so that anyone seeing me will automatically wonder if I’m Gay, which I am, and or Transgender, because I want them think I am, sort of a way Coming Out to strangers.

Early this year, for the first time, I did a full make-over session with wig and makeup and other than wishing I looked a bit younger, I loved looking in the mirror and seeing a woman staring back. About two months ago, I purchased some Bountiful Breast® Cream from Transfemme, mostly to use on my face and lips; I want bigger and fuller lips, but I may begin using it more for its intended purpose to develop real breasts.

If I was younger, I’d seriously consider surgery to become a woman because that’s who I feel I am and want to be; I just feel like it’s too late to do that at this point in my life. But I am increasingly interested in finding ways to make myself look and feel more feminine. I’ve been researching herbal products to reduce or block my testosterone levels and raise my estrogen levels, supposedly it can make you skin softer and smoother, reduce wrinkles and hair growth (not much of a problem at this point other than my beard) and even grow breasts; that would be fun!!!

I’m interested in connecting with other ladies going through this to get as many good ideas and products as I can to enhance my transformation. I did watch a video of male to female surgery recently, kind of scary and exciting at the same time. I do have lots of questions about this, if there are ladies out there who have already gone through this and would be willing to chat.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

You copied this from your Profile page. Once is sufficient…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Introduction’ is closed to new replies.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.