Introduction

Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      FREE

Just a human being born in a male body.  The female side of me becoming aware and wanting to  explore life.

I didn’t choose this name it chose me!  After awhile I was curious about the meaning of the name Danielle, so looked it up. “God is my judge!”.

I don’t I’m now where this new path will lead me ,but Dani is a good part of me. Strong ,confident and calm

Love and peace

Dani

Dani,

Welcome to TGH. I’m glad that you found your way here. You will find that we are all on the same journey of discovery. We are all at different places along the way.
      You will find a lot of information on this site if you spend some time looking around.
      I like your name and how you feel about it being given to you.
      If you look mine up it comes from scripture.

Peace and Love,

Shiloh Rose 🌹

Dani

Looking to start my transition in June and the ladies here are wonderful, you are in good hands 🙂

💃

Stephanie Lindsay

Anonymous

Hello lovelies!

My name is Kaido or Kai for short. I am a transmasculine/nonbinary person. I use many many different sets of pronouns such as He/him, they/them, xe/xem, and it/its so you really cant go wrong lol. Anyways, I am currently new and am having trouble with meeting people as why I am on this site currently, due to social anxiety and social awkwardness.. I know what a lovely combination to have.. I look forward to meeting with you lovely people, and making new profound friends. 😅

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?