Introduction

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Casey
      FREE

Hi I’m Casey. I am a man and live as a man. Not by choice thou. I have always known  I was female inside. Never attracted  to women  but desired to be the woman I wanted to be. I have always been ashamed of the body I have. Ridiculed in jr high and high school for not being 1 of the guys. I have always hidden my dark deep secrets so no one knows. Severe  Depression and anxiety.  I have several stories I could  share. I am 50 now in good shape and healthy  but not living life. I do have a bf that us very supportive of my feelings and who I am. I’m looking for people that are in the same situation as I am that i can chat with. Maybe help me in my path to find happiness and my inner self. And just so u know i have worn high heels,female  clothes and makeup behind closed doors. I am very  nervous and scared but i know it’s what i want. Thanks for letting  me open up here.

Hey Cacey, I’m Stephanie.  I think most of us are somewhere in grey area, as to being comfortable and accepting of ourselves in a complete way.

Relax, we’re all on the same bus 🙂

Steph xo

Hi Casey. You have arrived in a safe place where you can relax and hopefully learn more about yourself. We are all on similar journeys if you will. I arrived here because I was asking alot of questions about my true identity. I wanted to know. Why I have always wanted to be a girl when I was younger and now why is it so important to me to be a woman now at the age of 65. TGH allowed me to explore both those questions and I happy to say I found the answers with the help of the staff and reading the stories of alot of the members. The first thing I learned was I was not alone. That was so big for me. So I will say to you . You are not alone. Nice to meet you.  Luv Stephanie

Casey I forgot to tell you the dress here is casual Heels are optional. Have a nice time. I know you will Luv Stephanie ❣️

Casey
        FREE

Thanks for your sweet caring reply. You all are making me feel so alive. It’s nice to know there are others like me. It gives me hope. I havent really had a chance to  to share my inner feelings with anyone. So it is comforting to have girlfriends.   Thank you all. Hugs to all.

Hi Casey

I’m fairly new to this site too. I too began life as a gay man as I was not attracted to women at all but felt alienated my gay culture. It took me a while to realise that I was in fact transgender and not gay (in those days, the 1970s, transsexual as it was known then) when I went to Germany for a holiday and met some transwomen in Hamburg. That’s when the penny dropped and I finally discovered what, or who, I was. In those days transitioning was difficult and many barriers were put in my way so I resigned myself  to being unhappy for the rest of my life as I thought it would be impossible for me to become my true self but a few years ago I decided to research it online and realised I could still make that giant leap to become a new me so I went to see my doctor and got referred to a Gender Identity Clinic. I was put on hormone therapy, which included oestrogen and testosterone suppressants, and had facial hair removal, hair transplant, and now I’ve finally had full Vaginoplasty. I really didn’t think I would get there but at last at the age of 61 I am now a fully functioning attractive heterosexual woman, and now I’m in the summer of my life when only a few years ago all I had to look forward to was old age and death. I know that sounds morbid but that’s seriously how my mindset was in. You may not wish to go that far or even start on a new journey at all but anything can be achieved if you really want it enough. To think that I was so very nervous about going out in public dressed in female clothes and makeup, now I don’t even think twice about it as now it’s as natural as cleaning my teeth or brushing my hair. All the best Casey and DREAM BIG! Julie x

Casey
            FREE

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Julie. Thanks for telling  me your story. That’s hits real close to home for me. I to suffer deep down inside. Trapped all my life and scared and nervous. But I cant overcome my inner feelings. They won’t  diminish no matter how much I try to set them aside they are always there with me. I hurt and struggle constantly wondering if I am gonna die like this TRAPPED! They grow strong each  day every year. I don’t  have a clue what the correct steps are or the path my life is taken or why all a I know is the is a true woman inside  me waiting  to come out and SHINE! I have so much running through  my head I can’t  sleep and I get anxiety from it. For me it’s not body parts it  about being able to express myself  ( ok the body parts are a huge bonus) and represent myself for who I truly am and what I have always been. I know it’s never going to go away no matter what I tell myself.  I don’t want to die this way! I want that that leap too!</p>
            Thanks for listening.  🤗

Casey
            FREE

Julie. Thanks for telling  me your story. That’s hits real close to home for me. I to suffer deep down inside. Trapped all my life and scared and nervous. But I cant overcome my inner feelings. They won’t  diminish no matter how much I try to set them aside they are always there with me. I hurt and struggle constantly wondering if I am gonna die like this TRAPPED! They grow strong each  day every year. I don’t  have a clue what the correct steps are or the path my life is taken or why all a I know is the is a true woman inside  me waiting  to come out and SHINE! I have so much running through  my head I can’t  sleep and I get anxiety from it. For me it’s not body parts it  about being able to express myself  ( ok the body parts are a huge bonus) and represent myself for who I truly am and what I have always been. I know it’s never going to go away no matter what I tell myself.  I don’t want to die this way! I want that that leap too!</p><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 13px;” />Thanks for listening.  🤗

Casey
            FREE

Julie. Thanks for telling  me your story. That’s hits real close to home for me. I to suffer deep down inside. Trapped all my life and scared and nervous. But I cant overcome my inner feelings. They won’t  diminish no matter how much I try to set them aside they are always there with me. I hurt and struggle constantly wondering if I am gonna die like this TRAPPED! They grow strong each  day every year. I don’t  have a clue what the correct steps are or the path my life is taken or why all a I know is the is a true woman inside  me waiting  to come out and SHINE! I have so much running through  my head I can’t  sleep and I get anxiety from it. For me it’s not body parts it  about being able to express myself  ( ok the body parts are a huge bonus) and represent myself for who I truly am and what I have always been. I know it’s never going to go away no matter what I tell myself.  I don’t want to die this way!<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 13px;” />Thanks for listening.  🤗

Welcome to TGH Casey!  I was wonderful to chat with you.  I can’t relate to the BF part of your journey, but I was 50 when things started to finally move in the right direction for me.  I’m always willing to answer questions.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Casey
      FREE

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?