Introduction

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, this is Teri. I originally signed up for Crossdresser Heaven, but I realize now that I really belong in Transgender Heaven. I have crossdressed since I was five, and continue to dress several days a week. I am married, but my wife is not supportive. Over the years, I have come out to a couple of male friends who have been very encouraging. A year ago I started counseling and have visited various doctors, but I am still unsure as what steps to take. I have enjoyed reading the stories on Transgender Heaven. Thank you.

Hi Teri, glad you are here with us 🙂

Stephanie xo

Hi Teri,

Welcome and I wish you the best in your journey !!

Hugs, Breanne Leigh

I want to thank you all. You have all been very supportive. These last two weeks has been difficult for me. My married, straight(?) friend to whom I first came out, has been in town with his wife visiting relatives. When he first arrived he called and wanted to take me to lunch. I agreed and we had a wonderful and intimate talk about my journey and my feelings, and he was very supportive. Then he didn’t call for a week, and then when he did call, he let me know his wife was listening. Needless to say, I did not discuss my transitioning. But again at the end of the conversation he said he couldn’t see me again. Last night he called again to say he was leaving today. He seemed under the influence of something. His speech was slurred, and he just said abruptly, I have to go, and hung up. It was his support and encouragement that made me realize that I did want to be a woman, and now it seems like he doesn’t want anything to do with me. His behavior has left me unsteady to say the least.

Hey Teri, glad you feel you have a place to talk openly here.

It’s funny timing, but I have a daily reader that I haven’t looked at in a long time. I opened it randomly and began to read.

The gist of it is, we tend to wait for people’s approval,  but it may or may not ever come, or atleast not in a form that “makes up for it” somehow. But by practicing being grateful for the things that are good, and seeing ourselves clearly, we find caring from and for ourselves… regardless of what others think.

All that said, that does suck with your friend. I hope he comes around for you. Don’t forget we are here for you.

Hugs,

Stephanie xo

Teri,

You poor thing!! I just reread your post and I just have been in the ozone my first reading and I’m sorry for that. Yes, that sounds like “your friend” did not fully accept you when you came out to him but please don’t allow his ignorance to hurt you. My Mother has “disowned” me because I’m trans and refuses to speak of see me. Screw her!! We can’t allow other people’s limited thinking and prejudice to discourage us or hurt us. You will meet another person and  develops another friendship, probably a better one. This friend sounds very self absorbed and I’m sure he told his wife about your conversation. For now, use the site for the support you need. My door is always open it you want to talk!!

Hugs, Breanna

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?