Is three weeks in too late to say hi?

• Creator
    Topic
    Chloe-Anna
    Participant

Hey beautiful people!

I just wanted to check in and say hi, I know the rules and i’m sorry its taken me three weeks to get here 😁

I’m Chloe, I until recently identified as genderfluid (AMAB) but i have a big leaning to the femme side of things and last week i think i came to the conclusion that i am transgender, so just sort of processing that now… I am married and have two small kids so, trying to understand how my two lives can merge together and be happy rn eek

I’m based in Brisbane, Australia and would love to meet and chat with local girls about life, gaming… idk, love of coffee? Whatever, try me, come say hi as i definitely don’t bite 😊

Chloe ❤️

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymous

No problem, Chloe-Anna.  We all move at our own pace.  Welcome to TGH.

Hippie
      FREE

Hey beautiful people!

I just wanted to check in and say hi, I know the rules and i’m sorry its taken me three weeks to get here 😁

I’m Chloe, I until recently identified as genderfluid (AMAB) but i have a big leaning to the femme side of things and last week i think i came to the conclusion that i am transgender, so just sort of processing that now… I am married and have two small kids so, trying to understand how my two lives can merge together and be happy rn eek

I’m based in Brisbane, Australia and would love to meet and chat with local girls about life, gaming… idk, love of coffee? Whatever, try me, come say hi as i definitely don’t bite 😊

Chloe ❤️

Chloe, heck you are not too late, you’re just on time. Now I was late.

I did not fill mine introduction till almost a year later on Crossdressers Heaven. I have no excuse, I was just lazy, but I finely did it.

I here as a transgender supporter (Best Friend) and I am also Androgynous Crossdresser. Meaning I like wear combination of both genders. Say like one day I feel very girly, out will come the dress, painted nails and my hair done. Then there are times I feel like a tomboy and want the mix of both genders, and sometimes I have no rules and do what ever floats my boat that day.

Now keep in mind I live my life with both genders at the same time, but present myself to the world as a man. I also wear a beard and don’t shave my body hair, except my legs, gotta have the super smooth legs.

Also, I am a family man with 9 children and grandkids. I dress openly to the world and in the early stages I had to learn to balance CDing and my life. So I look at how natural-born women dress in the USA and Canada. See they mixed genders of clothing, they figured out how to blend both genders together and did it well. So I just learned by watching real and learning real women.

I don’t know if that helps you, but that is what worked for me.

Hippie

Oh, Hippie, you are so naughty – one year later!  I do love a good questionaire though, and to ah, talk about myself so… any opportunity!!

It seems like you have found a place where you are happy, and thats amazing. I sort of switch between full male or full female in presentation, hence genderfluid, I’ll go out partying with friends as a girl yet present mostly male day to day.

I’m speaking with a gender therapist to make more sense of this journey as fem presentation just feels so right and nautral to me, but i love to hear how others work, transition, live…

Chloe ❤️

Hippie
          FREE

I can tell you about this one party. It was New Years 1999, and I was ready drinking at home. So I already had a good buzz going, my buddies call me up. They wanted if I wanted to go out drinking for New Years and chase women.

Well I was more buzzed than I thought. I showed up at the bar wearing a black maxi slip dress on.

My buddies looked at me and said what hell are you wearing. I looked to see what I was wearing, and I yelled out it. It’s (blank) New Years man  and a black dress is perfect for New Years. My friend Mike said “Hey, Yeah, right what ever floats your boat.”

We party on, and I ended up meeting a girl and partied with her. They got no one. I like to think, that my dress was my chick magnet

Hahaha thats awesome, i love your confidence!!  Funny also the time i came out to my friends i’m like “OMG THIS HUGE THING” and they’re like, “hell yeah, you do you”, meanwhile everything just continues like nothing happened… good friends lol

Hippie
            FREE

Booze is always liquid confidence, the best why to get over fear. Because once you sober up, you catch yourself, and you go oh, well lets do this because it’s too late now.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Chloe-Anna:

No, it isn’t too late. As time goes on, you will learn that there are many here who are facing, or have faced, the same issues that you mention. It’s just the nature of things.

Decade before last I worked in Taiwan for 6 years. I have in-laws in Australia and my wife and I visited in 2007. They live outside of Canberra and we spent 10 days there. The last full day in country was spent in Sydney. It was Australia Day and everywhere you went it was a big party. I did the walk on the roof of the Sydney Tower. What a bizarre experience! Anyway, I hope being here will be a very good experience for you.

We do have a way that you can search for other members from Australia. Click on Social in the menu. That will reveal a choice called Member Directory. Click on that and it will takes you to the search utility.

Thanks for being very thorough with your Profile page. I often have to remind people to do that, but it is a very good way to allow people to get a sense of you and what’s happening in your life; good and sometimes not so good.

Is it funny i saw this reply on Australia Day? haha

Australia is beautiful and full of amazing, friendly people who seem mostly accepting, at least around Brisbane , so lucky 😁

I’m here to hear everyones stories so maybe i can understand life more and start to build mine.

Chloe ❤️

Hi there, Chloe.   3 weeks isn’t at all late, so a huge Oklahoma welcome to you.  It’s very good to have you with us.  I think that as you dig in to the site, you’re going to meet all kinds of ladies, and guys, in different stages of change from all around the world.  There’s lots of experience, wisdom, questions and advice for the taking, so be at home.

Peace and love, and the best of life to you, hon

Carly

Thank you Carly 😊

I hope i can learn from you girls here and hopefully i can also bring some Australian flare to the table for everyone else -giggle-

Hope you are well during this crazy time 😁

Chloe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.