It is so much fun being a woman

• Creator
    Topic
    megan McMahon
    Participant

I don’t know if I should be mad or glad. I received a bunch of skirts and dresses from my friend. All the skirts were wool. They are all high end business apparel while the lowest cost of a single skirt, new, was $300.00, and I had thirteen of the items. I feel like an arse by what what I found out today. Six months ago I spent $200.00 dollars for alterations to make her larger items wearable by me. Today, after I was not able to wear them during the summer, I wore one. I had to use safety pins to make it so it didn’t travel down while I walked. Yes, I know I got them at a bargain and it would take a dozen alterations to put them in the debit column, and it is not the skirts fault or the seamstresses as they all fit perfectly when I got them back. I lost weight and size in the area where they are made to sit while I was actively trying to do it. Winter has made plans to visit and now is the time for the skirts to shine and they are all too big, again. For now I think I would rather go to the store and get more safety pins, though I think it would take a while to deplete the stock I have, than alter them again while I am still trying to get rid of my ‘preggo belly’. It is so much fun being a woman.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Perhaps a useful strategy might be to have only 1 or 2 items altered in the interim so that up can get good use out of them for the time being. Then as you get close to your target weight, start thinking about the alterations about the rest of the items.

Safety pins will definitely work, but some care is needed to avoid an odd looking lump. Wearing a top that is tucked in is even more of a challenge…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.