It stops. But it never ends.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

We all know how transition begins.

But how do we know when it ends?

I’ve been out for ten years and I don’t see any end in sight.

Anybody? Help!!!!

I just don’t see an end and I’m perfectly happy with that.Β  In the end I can’t change my DNA – so what?Β  Plenty of people take pills their entire lives to sustain them .Β  I see HRT no differently even if there is a possibility I may not have to forever.Β  These thoughts temper me in my timeline even if it seems so tangibly close.Β  Knowing it’s a journey and the experiences and lessons I will certainly have makes it all the more worth savoring every last morsel.

Hugssssssssssss, Cupcake

‘Eave
      FREE

[quote quote=1819]
      I’ve been out for ten years and I don’t see any end in sight.
      [/quote]

Why does there have to be an end. Life is a journey with a riather final destination. We need to make the most of the journey and the destination will take care of itself. I am just starting HRT but this is just a stop on a journey from when I was a child asking why.

Vanessa Law
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

For me the end was when gender stopped being an issue in my life. It just wasn’t a thing I thought about, or stressed about anymore.

For me, it will never stop.Β  Struggling with gender identity has been a big part of my life.Β  I can never forget that I was trying to act like the gender that I was biologically born with.Β  You can’t run from your past.Β  So, I try to embrace it.Β  I am a woman.Β  I am also a transgender woman.Β  It’s just who I am.

Hi Tessa! Thank you for your article. Life is a journey on the road to enlightenment. With each step thru it…there is something new to learn. It does seem an awful waste that we die. We have gained so much knowledge and then it is gone. If we could live longer, just think what knowledge we could pass on to others, what skills we would have to share. As females…..we are the nurturers, the care givers, the sympathizers and most importantly….the trainers in lifes’ gentler aspects. Who do the children run to for help and wisdom? Mother and more offen…..Grandma who has learned more. Embrace the difficulties of your day to day trials….for it will make you a better and more knowledgeable person. Buddah said it all.Β  Bless you and may you have the strength to continue your journey.

Dame Veronica

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?