It's me, again – giggle

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cynthia S 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Gina Angelo
    Ambassador

Hi everyone, so I have migrated to TGH, partly to help with the site but also I think in some ways I belong more here.  I call myself a two-spirit because that best describes me right now.  Others have said that I have “socially transitioned” because when Gina is out, she is all girl. So, I hope to explore here as well

Smooches (as always)

Gina

5 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Cynthia S 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Love ya Gina-can’t wait for the Virginia stop on the Gina world tour!

Cyn

Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome Gina and :smooches: to you too!  I could never figure out the two spirit myself.  It just didn’t seem to fit me.  I’m all girl and loving life and have thew pics to prove it 😀 . But I am happy that you are figuring your true selves out ladies.  That’s what’s important to me.

Jasmine 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thank you Gina for coming over and checking us out. If I observed my native American heritage I believe I would be considered two spirited also. Which maybe in time I can possibly explore.   But for now I am contend with being transgender.

*HUGS*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account