It’s my great pleasure to introduce you to Ms. Lauren M

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lauren Mugnaia
      AMBASSADOR

Hello you wonderful sisters!

This past Wednesday was a big day, a milestone in my life and in Lauren’s journey. I am no longer a Mister, but a female named Ms. Lauren M. A new photo was taken and the new photo ID and medical card say female. I tried a new look for my makeup, more colorful for the photo, I like the new look and received multiple complements on it today. I uploaded a new photo, go check it out and tell me what you think 🙂 and you can see for yourselves. I wanted to do something to celebrate, so I bought some new earrings, I can finally wear dangly earrings🙂 I’d also been searching for a nice lightweight jacket and found a beautiful Columbia jacket on sale at the same place I bought my new earrings. 🙂
      Everybody is asking how I feel now and I honestly can’t describe it, happier, joyful, excited, all the above and more? I slept like a baby last night for the first time in ages. It’s like I felt after coming out, lighter, as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. A new beginning, a new chapter in Lauren’s journey, a new chapter to add to the book I am writing, “The Woman Inside, Lauren’s Journey.”

Hugs, lots of hugs, and kisses,

Ms. Lauren M

I’m really happy for you. what a relief it must be.

Congratulations Ms. Lauren, I’m so excited and happy for you.  Your new pic is wonderful and I love those ear rings. Perfect choice.

Welcome to the world Ms. Lauren.  Enjoy the journey.  You deserve it.     Marg

Lauren Mugnaia
        AMBASSADOR

Thank you so much Marg, it has certainly been a long time coming, and now I am truly free to be ME!! Even the air feels and smells cleaner 🙂 I keep crying tears of joy, it’s real, it’s not a wish, it is finally who I really am…oh wow, wow!! It is my wish that all of my sisters could experience this joy.

Hugs, BIG hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

We are all excited for you Lauren.  And thanks for paying it forward and sharing your experience with the newbies.  Hugs,  Marg

Brielle
      FREE

Hi Lauren, you just keep making it so hard to keep up with you (giggle)! I’m so glad to hear things are going along so well! I’m getting ID changes and coming out at work this fall. My plan to 100% socially transition may be moved up a good bit, since the estradiol is taking faster effect than I expected (blush). I’m out to all my siblings and my in-law siblings. So far some stilted responses, but over all supportive and concerned for my health and welfare. So good results all along!

Congrats on your wonderful journey, and I can’t wait to read the book!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?