Jas: Will Today Be The Day

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Dresses

Everyday I put on my dress and tell myself today is the day I will not take it off. You may ask yourself why this is a big deal? Cause I do everyday. Its just a piece of fabric, everyone, most of the time, wears clothing. My dress covers and conceals, no one can see between my legs; Its not to tight and loose around the waste; its the right size; and I think its age appropriate, since most the females just wear pajamas of shorts with a wife beater around here.

Well so why the issue? I still feel I look like a man. Men and Women wont understand. Kids wont understand. Ill be shame or insulted, looked at in a bad way. Or the biggest issue I seem to have, people will know who I really am and be hurt.

I know it don’t really matter what they think, this is my life, not theirs. I did nothing to them, they did nothing to me before, most the time in guy mode, they did even see me. At least most the time. But then I think, Female Clothing is for made to get attention!

So is today, I get seen, can I step into the light and let people see me, am I strong enough to confidently say to people, Hi I am Jas.

It could happen, it just might!

**HUGS**

Hi Jas, I am right there with you. Wearing that cute dress will let every one know who you are. You are a woman that wants to be recognized and and be treated like a woman dispite this male body we wereΒ  given. That is what all of us want. I have so much respect for those woman that have taken those steps that i fear the most. The actual veryΒ  difficult, time consuming, expensive, transformation of their body. To finally rid themselves of the mistake. It I am watching with both happiness and envy. I am still playing the line . That invisible line . I am letting my hair grow out but due to my hair thing in front i will need a wig. It appears the only thing i have achieved is looking like a cute gay guy that is very stylish. I am not suggesting that there is anything wrong with a cute gay guy. I think they are cute. I am not one of them. I want to put on that dress and only to take it off to sleep. Maybe one day we will . Just not today. luv Stephanie

and

… [quote quote=36231]the biggest issue I seem to have, people will know who I really am and be hurt[/quote]

You can’t control how people feel inside about anything, but what you can do is prepare the ones that matter for your arrival.Β  Trust is going to be the key issue whether it be a spouse, friend or colleague.Β  Ask yourself what needs to be done for those relationships to maintain trust through each’s transition.Β  Bull by the horns usually isn’t it since trust is a two way street.Β  But most of all go back to point number one.Β  You can’t control their reaction and some may never be the same, some will take years to restore, others will be ready to assist and others may say it’s about damn time.Β  In the end, how you handle the changes that result are up to you so prepare yourself first for them.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?