Jas320: Thought of the Day!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I have many thoughts that cross my mind everyday, and maybe you do to. I am really hoping to let myself loose and express myself more and share what I think many of us deal with on an everyday basis. I am on a little holly than  thou thing, where I preach to the flock of insecurities that argue in my head day and night. You may have them to. The voices of reasons why the world is wrong, you are just trying to be you, and why can the world just accept that I don’t hurt anyone and in a truly free world, I should feel that I am insignificant.

Really is my mind Female or Male, and does it really matter? Logic vs Emotion the stereotypical theory of what a man thinks and a woman thinks. I have always wondered what goes on in a woman’s brain, and do I really think like one, or do they think like me. Insane right!

Any way, on with my day, please share a insane thought or a cool logic thought you men have out there. No sex thoughts please, you may end up banned, or erased.

Have a great day people! We can’t help each other if we can’t help our selves!

So I’m not a man but I just wanted to post this here for you, Jasmine. C N Lester, a genderqueer person, is being interviewed. It’s on youtube. They state towards the end of the clip that “Trans Women are not Men”. I agree with them. I’ve noticed that men and women think both logically and emotionally.

This is emphatically stated in this new TV series I just watched on Netflix called “If I never met you” where a cis woman is gifted at art AND science and also a cis man is gifted at art AND science as well. It’s a new series from Spain. It seems very obvious that Europe is more enlightened on feminism than America.

I also like this psychology article that points out that brain gender differences are generalizations. There are many and varied ways that the different genders play out.

Have a look: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hope-relationships/201402/brain-differences-between-genders

Personally I find that my motives are emotional and most of my actions are logical in order to reach an emotional goal. Such as part of keeping my family happy is by creating a grocery list, getting to the store, buying the correct items and cooking them at home. Just my two cents but I think your brain is female just like mine. Interesting question, Jas!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?