Jasline

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone

I started to write an introduction thinking I would give some background, but it ended up like a work of Shakespeare’s. So here’s my summarised version.

I’m 66 years young. I’ve been different both gender and sexually since a very young age. This was all repressed in my teens and then a career path which moulded me into an assertive, angry, discontented male. Eventually I cracked and had a breakdown at the age of 40. But I came out of that a different person. Something from the past was bubbling, almost subconsciously, around my head. I drifted into BDSM, both sub and Dom and that led me into cross dressing. And I felt wonderful when dressed. And then came the  light bulb moment about 10 years ago. Over the period of a few months I recalled all the things I had buried, and everything clicked into place. The dressing now had real meaning and context. Then in 2018 decided to take it one step further. I  started hormone treatment at the beginning of 2019 with support from GenderGP and my own GP. At the moment I don’t think I will go the full SRS but really want an orchiectomy.

So nowadays I’m much happier and less angry. If I’m labelled then would be Gender Fluid, pansexual, trans woman. I’m not particularly bothered about pronouns, other than being addressed “Mr” sends shudders down my spine. I like to be called Jas by friends. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Love Jas x

Hi Jas, this is Vicky and I want you to know that I will be your friend and I am 65 yrs old and didn’t became known as a transgender until 2015.  I had known since I was 7 yrs old, that I was different than the other males and should of been born a female.  I grew up with an emotional side of feminity, but I buried those feelings deep down inside, so that I could try to fit into the male role.  Nobody knew anything about me being a transgender.  It was in prison that I couldn’t no longer carry that weight.  I did get hassled alot, but I wasn’t going to do anything because it wouldn’t change their opinions of me.  I have never been a transgender in the community and this is a new experience for me, in which it is a totally new world to me.  Now that I am a trans woman, I am more happier than before because I can be who I wanted to be since 7 yrs old.  I would like to be a friend of you, if you want to and be supportive of each other.

Hi Jas,
      Welcome. Let me just start by saying I love your hair style. I’m so glad you’re here. Hope you’ll stay. You can consider me your friend.
      Abby
      🤗❤️🙆‍♀️

Hello Jasline,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Brielle
      FREE

Hi Jas, welcome and enjoy the ride here! You have come so far and made such a turnaround! Well done, you! I’m your age and have been on spiro for 3 months. I hope my endocrinologist will let me start estrogen patches tomorrow at my telehealth appointment. I also plan to get an orchi so I can stop the spiro and will be FT transfemale in about 9-12 months, I hope. I also don’t plan for bottom surgery so it seems like we have a lot in common.

Chat with me anytime!

Hugs,

Brie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?