Jasmine Declares

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

As for my second declaration, I like my toes painted!

this little secret that I hide in my shoes, as I walk behind the curtain of deceit, but am I really deceiving anyone but those who are intolerable to anything that is not their ideal of a man or woman. But I know, it dont matter that I like my toes painted, it isnt a big deal to anyone but myself image.

I like this! I’ve always loved seeing my painted toes even when I knew nobody else would ever see them.

Even though the colder months have arrived making sandals and peep toes impractical in colder climates, I still like keeping them painted.Β  It just makes me feel pretty.

Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I said that wrong in the first place,

I love my toes painted!!!!!!!!!!!

it dont matter what season it is, I just have to have my toes painted.

Even in my years of denial, anytime I could be allowed by the all supreme being, I would gladly wear them painted for as long as I would be allowed, until she had enough of it and threatened me with some stupid comment, I wont be repeating now. But it shouldn’t matter anyway, as long as I can stretch my toes out and admire the pretty blues or reds, inside I was content for the moment.

Love, love, LOVE my toenails painted.

The one constant in my life is that my toenails will always be painted.

[quote quote=21862]

As for my second declaration, I like my toes painted!

this little secret that I hide in my shoes, as I walk behind the curtain of deceit, but am I really deceiving anyone but those who are intolerable to anything that is not their ideal of a man or woman. But I know, it dont matter that I like my toes painted, it isnt a big deal to anyone but myself image.

[/quote]
      Prettiest Painted toes here I Bet! Hugs Jasmine

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?