Jessica is out at last, hello everyone!

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello girls, my name is Jessica Ffion, I finally came out to my amazing wife today.

Whilst she has for years, led and encouraged me to be me, it is still very scary. I am currently exhilarated and also have huge knots in my stomach. One minute I am exitedly reading about possible next steps, the next nervous about wider family and work.

I am not sure where I will end up, however I am very excited, and have had such a weight lifted from my shoulders.

I hope to get advice on most things from you all, however at the moment I need to support my wife.

Jess x.

Hello Jessica and welcome to TGH!Β  How wonderful to have your wife’s support.Β  Just be sure to make room for her in your new experience and make her the queen of your world that she is.Β  The relief of being honest with yourself and able to share it is incredible and i still have to smile when I think on it in reflection.Β  It’s a blessing to be sure so be thankful for it every day!

Hugs,
      Cloe Webb
      Managing Ambassador
      Transgender Heaven

Congratulations Jessica, I’m so excited for you!!! My name is Holly and I’m new to this as well. My wife supports me also. In fact, if not for her, I wouldn’t have got this far. Lol. I really look forward to this journey and I know you do to. This is such an exciting time.

Holly Brown

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to the good bit, the rest of your life. I hope you have as clear a memory of your coming out as I have of mine. It’s a wonderful feeling for you and your wife, I am sure. Loud applause and hugs to her too, from me.

My best thoughts to both of you. Stay safe, stay well, be happy.

Jenni xxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?