jobs!

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mia Story
      FREE

hi everyone! i am curious about what we are doing with our working lives?

for me i  am a graphic artist, which only satisfies a small amount of my income. the rest is from renting out rooms in my home. there is a lot to renting, including house repair, tenant managment and psychology! i have learned a lot over the years.

this fall i will be giving up my tenants for foster kids. each foster kid comes with some financing but it is not enough to balance out the loss of losing my tenants! so i am looking around.

so far i have found one job possibility in town; its for seniors like me and involves training  for new opportunities. however it is religious related so i am putting a hold on that! they require a social security card so i had to fork over 50 to the ssa for a new card!

the other possibility is the us post office in town! wow! not sure i could handle that.

there is also the library which requires a ton of references for some reason.

and there was a secretarial position at a church? full disclosure … i am pagan. which makes church things a bit odd. already having to deal with the transphobic thing and then the paganphobic thing is a lot of hurdles! yeesh!

then there is the barista thing. i have got a male barista talked into showing me the ropes or coffee making. so many machines!

i also have art and crafts at the local art gallery. trying to figure out what people want is a trip!

so that is my life in the work arena. i do have the feeling that if i get 5 kids i probably won’t be able to work tending to them all. since they are tkids i probably will have to deal with virtual or homeschool at some point? which means only a part time job!

isn’t life exciting!

oh! by the way. if anyone needs a graphic artist let me know!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Mia, you can look in our Places -> Local Places. There is a section there for Employment. Although I am not sure what would be close to you. As for $50 for a replacement SSA card, I had to get a replacement, and it turns out they will give you up to 10 free replacements over the course of your lifetime. So I’m not sure what you are being charged for. Michelle

<h1 class=”sectitle”>RM 10205.400 Limits on Replacement SSN Cards</h1>
      <p class=”poms-para”>The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act (IRTPA) of 2004 (Public Law 108-458 ) limits the number of replacement SSN cards an individual may receive to 3 per year and 10 in a lifetime, beginning with cards issued on or after December 17, 2005.</p>

Mia Story
        FREE

i guess i’m being charged for doing it remotely? i had to send in my passport. i’m doing remote cause of covid.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Real World Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?