Just being this gurl!!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Iam ready to live the rest of my life as a gurl now. But sometimes I still have a hard time going out as a girl to the store or places but I can remember ever since I was little I always wanted to have my ears pierced and finally when I turned 17 I have both my ears pierced three times each year back in May of 1987 I believe that is when I knew I was supposed to be a girl because back then only men have one of their ears pierced either the left that they were straight and they’re right if they were gay but I am neither one of those I just love to be a girl then the first time I ever went out dressed up as a girl was back in March of 2009 I went out shopping at a Walmart in Las Vegas Nevada for my first time with a friend of mine and I was really nervous but now I’m not so nervous about going into some of the stores if I have somebody with me but I need to start going into the stores by myself if any of you could help me out with that it would be wonderful thank you prayer time my name is Alycia Rose Walker

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Sounds like you are making progress! That’s how it goes; one step at a time. And as you noted, it does get better…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?