Just found out…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      DeeDee
      FREE

Hello, just recently discovered my true self… having a hard time coming to terms with this. Any advice?

Hi, Michelle!

Welcome to TGH.

My little soapbox: talk to a mental health professional…

This is a LOT to handle. I started cross-dressing in OCT 2019, but didn’t quite realize that I was transgender until I started counseling (~ JUN 2020). In addition to helping me understand my emotions and how much my gender has been repressed, counselling has helped me cope, the devastating effects it has had on my marriage, and generally learning how to love me for who I am (which is still very much a work in progress).

Mikayla

[postquote quote=96027]
      Honey don’t look back! Don’t let fear stop you on your wonderful journey! Keep taking steps forward and know that at transgenderheaven you are dearly πŸ₯° loved!

Nikki Mia
      FREE

On the lighter side: in my opinion the redder the better with lipstick, clothes and wine.

On a more serious note there is nothing wrong with being transgender. Don’t think you’re less deserving of something simply because you are trans. Your journey is your own, so live it, and decide who you want to tell and when/how. In my experience, however, the earlier the better.

It may be scary but at least it’s authentic. And an authentic life is worth the struggle.

[postquote quote=96033]
      I Love red too!! That alone makes me want to be friends with you!❀️

Aundrea K
      FREE

Oh honey go see a therapist!!! Before you do anything else. I’ve repressed for many years and just this year the dam blew down. That Sam took with it my fiance and my self security. I was secure that I could change l channel her into another part of my being away from the outside.

When the wall comes down we feel so many emotions it’s so hard to tell what is real and what is just a part of the pink wave hitting you. A therapist is critical in helping you sift through this and find your true feelings.

For me I’m seeing a therapist and it’s expensive, I’d rather spend that money on my transition, but I know that he is critical in keeping me from doing something I can’t umdo when the wave subsides. Get a therapist!!!!

On the pink side omg I can’t believe how much I want to try new looks as a woman. As a guy I do one thing pants and a t-shirt. The only dress thing I own is my military dress uniform. As a girl I’m in everything I can get my hands on, and yes I love pink. I don’t know why, as a man I hate it. As a girl I kind of want nothing else, still hate yellow though that hasn’t changedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Biotin line go get what is you don’t let anyone stop that. Tell people tell people you trust tell tell tell tell. It hurt telling my fiance and watching us slowing fall apart. I told two close friends and they support me. The feeling across the board is freeing no matter the hurt. Don’t do this alone, involve your family my next person on my list is my sister, she will be the first blood to know. It’s going to hurt and I’ll be drunk… Lol, but it’ll feel better in the end.

Love who you are and who you are is beautiful no matter what you skin looks like πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’‘πŸ€—πŸ’‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’―

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Michelle, I see that Aundrea, Kimmi, Nikki, and Mikayla, have given you some pretty good advice. So there isn’t a whole lot I can suggest that they haven’t, other than to look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting again soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?