LGBTIQ what do we have in common?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone! I would like to break the ice by asking what do we have in common? I love this question cause as a species we all in some way tend to only notice our differences although our differences is what makes us so individually beautiful. Our similarities are what brings us together and form relationships of all sorts. One thing I know we all have in common is that we are very brave for knowing who we really are despite what others think they see or know! I am proud of us all! I look forward to chatting with you all

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

What comes to mind for me is that there is prejudice against us for something that we cannot change. Conversion therapy doesn’t work because you cannot change something that is innate…

Hi Ari,

I guess my responce would be most of us feel we are in the wrong body.

——————-

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

====== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

========= TGH How-to Navigation ===============
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

===== Link to FtM Chat room ============
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/ftm-transgender-chat/

[postquote quote=121475]
      I personally don’t want to identify myself with the LBG group. I’m 100% heterosexual male that loves the way women dress and I wish I could dress in the same way at times. Have inclination to change gender and would unlikely become romantically involved with a male or another Crossdresser

Liz

Anonymous

I love the LGBTIQ community. I think people who are being repressed by the society should support each other. This community has helped me so much and I have friends there too. I don’t know what kind of state I would be in without all of the support from them.

Mae
      FREE

β€œAlmond Joy has nuts Mounds don’t” sometimes I feel masculine and sometimes I feel feminine. I have no intention in transitioning but I’m pleased to have discovered my feminine persona. So at this point I consider myself a Crossdressing Closet Girl. I’m not sure if others can relate. I would like to be able to step out regardless if I’m in male of female mode without my world being torn apart

Autumn
        FREE

I can relate, Mae. I am only Autumn in the safety of my home. Completely, I guess you could say. I wear items underneath that no one will seen when I go out in public, so Autumn is always with me because she is who I am.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?