Life as Adrianna

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Life as Adrianna has been good.After coming out at age 11 a crossdresser,knew I wanted to go fulltime as Adrianna later in my life.I saw myself more comfortable as Adrianna.My parents saw it in the pictures,they  wanted to do what was best for me.Did talk to a therapist first for advice.Therapist said I would be much happier as Adrianna.My parents did discuss it deciding to let me make the choice.I was 13 at the time,called me out having the talk.My eyes lit up telling them get rid of my boy clothes.Did that putting them in boxes.My parents saw a huge positive change in me.I became a great big sister to my younger brother whom is a post op FTM.I showed him it can happen and he believed in me.My friends,still in my life.They see me as the same person much happier as Adrianna.

You have wonderful parents and friends to lead you to good counseling.  The power of a nurturing environment cannot be understated.  I’m so happy for you Adrianna.

My parents seen good memories out of me ever since going fulltime.One is going to the prom,my friend Pete whom is also a post op FTM asked me to be his date.Told him yes.Mom did watch me get my hair,make up and nails done.Pete and I had a fun time.

[quote quote=34919]You have wonderful parents and friends to lead you to good counseling. The power of a nurturing environment cannot be understated. I’m so happy for you Adrianna.

[/quote]
      Two of my friends,Casey and Danielle are like me,love crossdressing fulltime.Casey and Danielle have one supportive parent.Casey’s  mom is  supportive,dad cut her out.Danielle,her dad is supportive.Both went fulltime at the same time as me.We were born boys that became beautiful women not going back

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?