Live Sessions Forum Q & A

Tagged: 

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I thought that I should begin to make this side of Live Sessions become more of a reality!

We are 4 Episodes into the series and have covered a wide range of issues and aspect of being Trans, a lot of which applies to life for anyone.

However, we give life a bit of a twist and a squeeze in taking this path in life, so pretty much every situation, experience and event in our life from that point onward is push out of familiar shape that we need to find way to relearn about life and ourselves.

What that really means, is that we have broken away from the narrative we once lived by and of others and not ourselves. Our perception of who we are, how the world functions and how people like us are seen through the media as unnatural, obscene etc has been shifted. Not in a way that eliminates those world issues, but not to be a part of the accepting herd who follow the influences of all media; social media, advertising, television, cinema, journals, newspapers, music and more. Well, probably not as many as I would like to think are outside of those influences in their life.

Through Char’s and my own articles, we try to hint, prove, demonstrate ways that you can further free yourself from that conditioning to allow you to take better contrl of you life and future and create one that you want. Not one that you have been forced onto and dislike or cannot influence or control.

Carly called us ‘Activists’ in episode four, which was a powerful statement and one that I support in how we contribute to our cause and rights in the way we interact in tehe world to make it more accepting and understanding for us and all those who are deliberately kept on the fringe of society and  exclude from as much as can be tolerated socially for the indoctrined masses.

I suggest that perhaps, we are evangelical in our actions and lifestyles in this world, crusading for our divine human rights, fighting for our freedom and equal status in this strangely define world we find ourselves in and at this time and place in history.

We are as equality to anyone else in the physical world and nothing less! We command respect and equality as anyone else deserves. We are entitled to live as free and to be able to create a happy and fulfilled life for our-self and our family, husband, wife or partner.

Our choice of how me choose to live should not be a reason to exclude us from anything considered ‘Normal’.

My personal mission is to fight against our suppression, degradation, abuse, inequality  and misrepresentation in the world. I cannot think of a better platform the build this from that TGH and CDH.  Communities that many live in fear, anxiety, depression or struggle with what should be a the simple act of being yourself in the world. Not an impostor or fake, human, but one who truly embraces who they are and happy to be that person.

Love and hugs to all you beautiful, liberated and very special people. I am so very grateful, honoured and privileged to be among you, to stand up and speak out aloud in this way.

Sophie

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video Sessions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?