Living The Dream

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello.

It’s me. Tessa. I’m here helping out on this site as a friend, ally, sister, supporter of our wide and diverse community. I came out over a decade ago. I had confirmation surgery years ago. I live my life as me. I do have to admit that hearing the sound of my name and hearing myself referred to with female pronouns still thrills me.

I’m married to my spouse of over 20 years who knew me ‘back when’… We have a lovely family with our first grandchild to be welcomed this Fall. I reside in the beautiful State Of Vermont in the US. I consider myself well read but not formally educated, an aspiring cook and all-around nice neighbour lady.

I look forward to meeting new people as we all make our ways towards our own personal spaces of happiness.

See you around!

Hey Tessa, I’m glad to see you here!Β  You’ve been an inspiration to me and sound voice (albeit ranting on occasion LOL).Β  Your heart is pure and that’s what I love about you.Β  Lobster is on me if I ever get up that way.

Hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cloe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?